Additives for Liquid Coatings
Solvent-borne coatings, known as conventional coating system, have demonstrated high performance in diverse coating applications such as
industrial coatings, automotive coatings, heavy-duty coatings, and decorative coatings etc. High solids and water-borne coatings have become
widely used due to durable properties and their environmentally-friendly finishes, reducing solvent emissions.
We provide multipurpose additives for liquid coatings that effectively enhance the product quality even at small dosages.
Each additive is designed to achieve multi-functional performances in the final coatings, as well as offering sustainable solution and
displaying high compatibility with different solvent & water-borne systems.
- SOLID(WT%), FORM50%, Liquid
* Fast cure & lower cure temperatures.
* Excellent hardness, gloss humidity and corrosion resistance.
* Good mechanical properties.
* Good solubility with resins and solvents.
* All solvent based baking systems.
* Alkyds, acrylics, polyesters and epoxies with amino crosslinking agents include melamines, ureas.
* Automotive, coil coatings, general industries, appliances etc.