Additives for Liquid Coatings
Solvent-borne coatings, known as conventional coating system, have demonstrated high performance in diverse coating applications such as
industrial coatings, automotive coatings, heavy-duty coatings, and decorative coatings etc. High solids and water-borne coatings have become
widely used due to durable properties and their environmentally-friendly finishes, reducing solvent emissions.
We provide multipurpose additives for liquid coatings that effectively enhance the product quality even at small dosages.
Each additive is designed to achieve multi-functional performances in the final coatings, as well as offering sustainable solution and
displaying high compatibility with different solvent & water-borne systems.
- SOLID(WT%), FORM56%, Liquid
* Excellent adhension.
* Improved flexibility.
* Improved corrosion resistance.
* Acrylic melamines, solvent and water based.
* Polyester melamines, solvent and water based.
* Alkyds, thermosetting, solvent and water based.
* Epoxies, solvent and water based.
* Acrylic dispersions.
* Industrial coatings.
* Heavy duty protective coatings.
* Can and coil coatings.
* Acid-cured primers.