Additives for Liquid Coatings
Resins and/or Polymers are the key component of coatings allowing adhesion to a substrate, binding pigments and extenders together,
and determining important properties of durability, flexibility, and gloss of the finished products.
We provide synthetic resins for Automotive, Refinish, PCM, and general industrial coatings application.
Resin / Polymer
- SOLID(WT%), FORM60%, Liquid
* Fast cure & low curing temperature.
* Good flexibility and adhesion.
* Good chipping resistance and mechanical properties.
* Excellent weather stability.
* Dissociation Temperature: 90~100℃
* One component baking systems with hydroxyl functional reactants.
-. Alkyd, Acrylic, Polyetser, Polyurethane, Epoxy, etc.
* Coil coatings, can coatings, general industrial coatings, appliances, automotive coatings, etc.