Additives for Liquid Coatings
Solvent-borne coatings, known as conventional coating system, have demonstrated high performance in diverse coating applications such as
industrial coatings, automotive coatings, heavy-duty coatings, and decorative coatings etc. High solids and water-borne coatings have become
widely used due to durable properties and their environmentally-friendly finishes, reducing solvent emissions.
We provide multipurpose additives for liquid coatings that effectively enhance the product quality even at small dosages.
Each additive is designed to achieve multi-functional performances in the final coatings, as well as offering sustainable solution and
displaying high compatibility with different solvent & water-borne systems.
Wetting & Dispersing agent
- SOLID(WT%), FORM100%, Liquid
* Surfactant is a wetting and foam control agent.
* Top performance non-ionic surfaceative agent with strong pigment dispersion.
* Perfect low foaming and appropriate anti-foaming.
* Electrodeposition coatings.
* Water-borne coatings.
* Architectural coatings.
* Printing inks.