Additives for Liquid Coatings
Solvent-borne coatings, known as conventional coating system, have demonstrated high performance in diverse coating applications such as
industrial coatings, automotive coatings, heavy-duty coatings, and decorative coatings etc. High solids and water-borne coatings have become
widely used due to durable properties and their environmentally-friendly finishes, reducing solvent emissions.
We provide multipurpose additives for liquid coatings that effectively enhance the product quality even at small dosages.
Each additive is designed to achieve multi-functional performances in the final coatings, as well as offering sustainable solution and
displaying high compatibility with different solvent & water-borne systems.
Wetting & dispersing agent
- SOLID(WT%), FORM50%, Liquid
* Excellent effective in preventing flooding of titanium dioxide in combination with other color pigments.
* Using in anti-corrosion primers and coating systems, in many cases the protective properties are enhanced.
* Solvent based coatings.
* Vinyls, Acrylics, Epoxies, Urethanes, Alkyds.
* Epoxy heavy duty paint and floor coatings based on Urethane or Epoxies.
* Industrial and architectural coatings.
* Anti-corrosion systems and coil coatings.