Additives for Liquid Coatings
Solvent-borne coatings, known as conventional coating system, have demonstrated high performance in diverse coating applications such as
industrial coatings, automotive coatings, heavy-duty coatings, and decorative coatings etc. High solids and water-borne coatings have become
widely used due to durable properties and their environmentally-friendly finishes, reducing solvent emissions.
We provide multipurpose additives for liquid coatings that effectively enhance the product quality even at small dosages.
Each additive is designed to achieve multi-functional performances in the final coatings, as well as offering sustainable solution and
displaying high compatibility with different solvent & water-borne systems.
- SOLID(WT%), FORM20%, Liquid
* Excellent derating power during paint manufacting and mixing process.
* Good flow and levelling properties
* Prevent cratering, pinholes, fish eyes and another surface defects.
* Good film appearance and recoatable properties.
* Alkyd/Melamine, Alkyd/Urethane, Oil free Alkyds etc.
* Acryl/Melamine, Urethane/Melamine, Polyester/Melamine etc.
* High viscosity coatings.
* Epoxy heavy duty paint and floor coatings based on Urethane or Epoxies.
* Unsaturated polyester film coats and gel coats.
* UV coating.