Additives for Liquid Coatings
Solvent-borne coatings, known as conventional coating system, have demonstrated high performance in diverse coating applications such as
industrial coatings, automotive coatings, heavy-duty coatings, and decorative coatings etc. High solids and water-borne coatings have become
widely used due to durable properties and their environmentally-friendly finishes, reducing solvent emissions.
We provide multipurpose additives for liquid coatings that effectively enhance the product quality even at small dosages.
Each additive is designed to achieve multi-functional performances in the final coatings, as well as offering sustainable solution and
displaying high compatibility with different solvent & water-borne systems.
- SOLID(WT%), FORM100%, Liquid
* Very good flow and levelling properties.
* Good adhesion and flexibility.
* Good compatibility with other resins.
* Prevent cratering, pinholes, fish eyes and another surface defects.
* Good film appearance and recoatable properties.
* High solid coatings and UV-coatings.
* Powder coatings.