Additives for Liquid Coatings
Solvent-borne coatings, known as conventional coating system, have demonstrated high performance in diverse coating applications such as
industrial coatings, automotive coatings, heavy-duty coatings, and decorative coatings etc. High solids and water-borne coatings have become
widely used due to durable properties and their environmentally-friendly finishes, reducing solvent emissions.
We provide multipurpose additives for liquid coatings that effectively enhance the product quality even at small dosages.
Each additive is designed to achieve multi-functional performances in the final coatings, as well as offering sustainable solution and
displaying high compatibility with different solvent & water-borne systems.
- SOLID(WT%), FORM50%, Liquid
* Improve levelling.
* Prevent cratering.
* Help substrate wetting.
* Act as a defoamer and deaeration aid.
* Does not interfere with intercoat adhesion.
* Solvent-borne coatings recommended.
* Polyurethane coatings.
* Two-pack epoxy compounds.
* Air-dried alkyd systems.
* Especially suitable for stoving enamels based on Acrylics, Alkyd, Polyester resins.