Additives for Liquid Coatings
Solvent-borne coatings, known as conventional coating system, have demonstrated high performance in diverse coating applications such as
industrial coatings, automotive coatings, heavy-duty coatings, and decorative coatings etc. High solids and water-borne coatings have become
widely used due to durable properties and their environmentally-friendly finishes, reducing solvent emissions.
We provide multipurpose additives for liquid coatings that effectively enhance the product quality even at small dosages.
Each additive is designed to achieve multi-functional performances in the final coatings, as well as offering sustainable solution and
displaying high compatibility with different solvent & water-borne systems.
Wetting & dispersing agent
- SOLID(WT%), FORM60%, Liquid
* Due to the small particle sizes of the deflocculated pigments, high gloss is achieved.
* Color strength improved.
* Transparency of transparent pigments and hiding power of opaque pigments are increased.
* Deflocculates pigments and stabilizes them by means of steric hindrance.
* Industrial coatings.
* Automotive OEM & refinish coatings.
* Coil coatings.
* Wood coatings.
* Architectural coatings.
* Pigment concentrates.