Additives for Liquid Coatings
Powder coating is a dry finishing process involving no solvents.
Powder coating is not only an environmentally compatible process releasing negligible amount of VOC into the atmosphere,
but it is also a superior process that produce high-quality products with excellent corrosion resistance properties as well as enhanced durability.
Technological advancements have allowed MDF coatings to achieve substantially improved properties in the heat sensitive substrate market.
Our Rheoflow® Flow & Leveling agent product series effectively eliminates surface defects such as craters, fish-eyes, and
orange peels, as well as significantly reinforcing the inter-coat adherence, re-coatability and contamination resistance through
enhanced substrate wetting/tension.
Additives for Powder Coatings
- SOLID(WT%), FORM100%, Liquid
* Excellent flow & leveling properties
* Prevent surface defects such as craters, pinholes, fish eyes, etc.
* Good recoatability
* Good adhesion and flexibility
* Compatibility with other resins.
* Powder coatings.
-. Acrylics, Epoxy, Polyetser
-. Urethanes & hybrid systems
* Printing inks.
* High solid coatings & UV-coatings.